Tuesday, November 01, 2005

This n that

How was Hallowe'en for you. Waiting for DD to send pics of the kids as I of course, raced out of work and didn't stop home for my digital. Ali was the aforementioned pirate(ss?) and her costume turned out well and she had lots of fun. CM was a wee Lion...so cute. He did have a pumpkin that his Mom carried for him so he came home with candy which he proceeded to go through and throw into Ali's pile. We all laughed and thought how cute he was..

Finished the body of a (top-down) sweater for Ali that I have been knitting on for far too long. Still working on (what seems like)the neverending edging on my sis's Candle Flame Shawl. I have sewn on what I had, which didn't go near as far as I thought it was going to, so now the project is the entire shawl plus so not as portable as it once was. I am determined to get that done as now it is almost annoying!

Socks continue and I have made some progress on CM's Christmas sweater.

Other than that, I am hoping to have time to "just sit and knit" on my days off this week, that is providing I get 2 days off this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

Heck with it, sit and knit as if you get two days off. the rest is their problem and you deseve it. Glad kids had a good time at Halloween. Take a moment for yourself. Sound slike you need a deep breath of fresh air before it gets to cold to breath in up there.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Susanne said...

I would love to Patti but unfortunately only getting a few hours off this evening and then all day tomorrow
I will be watching my sweet little Christopher Michael this morning though so need to get moving.
thanks for the comment

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home