Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blogging Friends

Well I was whining on Sunday or was it Saturday? about Blogger not letting me post pics and this nice navajo plying friend
friend gave me a solution and "woot" as some would say, I have pics!!! Sometimes, I wonder where I would be without the help that some have offered online! Terrific...thanks Susie!

Sorry about the feline presence in the pics but she insisted, and of course it is "her" chair to see outside...you should see the paw prints on the window YIKES!

So that is the Cozy I finished, blocked and need to buy a new coat for! I know, I know, it is like buying shoes and then needing to buy something to wear with the new shoes...but I have NEVER done THAT!! What??????

The sun is shining and it is almost time for me to get ready for work. I am working on finishing UFO's and I am almost there with that goal. Still working on the b-o-r-i-n-g edging for my sis's Candle Flame Shawl. but it will be done. I also have to sew (read cut out and make before the weekend) a pirate costume for you know who!! Last year it was a witch, the year before, a ghost (and she was very sick so didn't wear it out Trick or Treating) but this year all is set so I should run..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...now, make the pictures a little smaller (Photobucket lets you downsize to about 75% so they fit into the column...)Wonderful to see what you're working on. What a talented lady!(No comment on the pirate costume...)

Big hugs to you!

~Susie

8:34 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

That is gorgeous Susanne! You did such a good job on your cozy. It looks like it would be so nice to cozzy up in *S*

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home