Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yarn for Sale

Don't know what else to call this post but since I have discovered "Photobucket", I can easily load the photos I need to show you in case you by chance happen along here, (honestly I think I only have 2, maybe 3 readers)!

Does anyone remember the "Cat Afghan", a FCEK pattern if I recall. Can't remember what year but it is probably longer ago than I care to admit. Anyway, I bought the yarn to at least get started on this and subsequently I have that yarn still here and no cat afghan. (I got two cats of my own instead )
Naturally Aran 10 ply 100% NZ Wool- 100 gms and 169m on each skein. I have 3 cream, 4 rust and 4 deep steel grey!

The other yarn I have is also from "Naturally" but is called Tibet. It is a deep rich red and is like a knitted icord! I have 10 skeins, 2 of which have been started and rewound! They are 50 gr balls and 98.8% NZ Wool and 1.2% Elastane (?) There are 47 metres on each skein. Make a wonderful vest as you knit on 15mm needles!!! Knit up in a snap!

Let me know if you are interested and what your reasonable offer is and we will chat.
I am in the middle of tearing out my hair as I am making (cutting out) a pirate costume. Striped material, that I managed to cut the WRONG WAY!!!!!!!!! Female pirates do NOT wear the stripes going 'round the body!!!! stooooopid grammy