Friday, November 04, 2005

What the heck?

I know, I normally don't say "heck" but why on earth do the postings I make on here sit so far down on the page. This is only just happened the last couple or 3. it is really a strange glitch...no other highly technical term I can think of to describe it!

Was over to perform my "Grammy" duties this morning and watch Christopher and ended up cuddling with Ali too as she was home sick from school. Poor thing, she was so pale. She had been sick in the night and had a few runs to the bathroom (pun intended) this morning but other than that, she was just generally yuck!
Today was only a half day of school so it was the day to miss if it had to happen.

Then I raced off to work for 2 pm but had some help come in for the evening so I left work at about 6:30pm. Nice to have a bit more of an evening for sure

I talk to L. later and she said they both had slept alot in the afternoon so that is good, hope CM doesn't get it..he can't afford to lose any weight!

Not much else to report, a few more rounds done on his sweater and a few more on the shawl edging. That is definitely taking longer than I had planned. I just have one more side to knit up and so I should be able to get it done, steamed and off to sis once and for all in the next week.

Hope your day is filled with nice edges :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your page looks fine to me! The posts are nice and tidy and up where they belong. Either you fixed the glitch or perhaps it's just you seeing it through the blogging software?

I'm gonna publicly hug you here again for your incredible kindness and generosity. I am completely overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness.

Some day there will be grandbabies for me to snuggle. You're a very blessed woman indeed...even if they weren't feeling up to snuff..

Much love,
Susie

8:27 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Thanks for your support Susanne, it means a lot to Pumpkin and I and makes a horrible situation a little more bearable!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

hope the grandbabies feel much better soon. glad you got some cuddles though and definitely hope you don'tr get it either.
And your page looks fine on this end. Don't know what the glitch is on that end. Take care.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

yeah, I get your replies. Nice hearing from you too. take care.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home