Thursday, September 22, 2005

....waiting for Socks

A rather strange title I guess as I have a cat named "Socks"...however what I am really waiting for are my Sockapal2za socks. I sent mine out on Friday, to my Sock Pal...she knows there coming as I did send an email...but she doesn't know who I am or that I have a blog.

I just hope that mine arrive soon...I love parcels in the mail!!

The weather this past while has been glorious. Bright, sunny, autumnal days filled with fluffy white clouds in a blue, blue sky. As the colours change the sky seems to be bluer, or is it just me!? Sandy is talking alot about skies and in fact she has a contest right now. Must remember to go outside tomorrow with my digital as the deadline is tomorrow evening I think...check it out. There are some gorgeous photos appearing on lots of blogs.

I am working with some alpaca right now mostly to see how it works up in a scarf. An acquaintance has alpacas and is trying to figure out if she should market the yarn she is getting, I think we know the answer to that questions. She is not a knitter though so is looking for opinions. THose that know me are snorting already as they know that I will always provide that, often without being asked!!!

Well this is a short update. I do promise to get some "For Sale" items up in the next few days...time, folks it is just the elusive time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Accessibility-ready' MacJournal 3.2 ships
Minneapolis, Minn.-based Mariner Software Inc. on Thursday announced the release of MacJournal v3.2 , a new version of their personal journaling software for Mac OS X. The new version uses the accessibility API ...
Your blog is excellent! I f you have a moment, please check out my stay at home mom business website.
Here is the link: stay at home mom business

6:41 PM  
Blogger sandra said...

Good luck on the sky pic Sue, hope you win! Waiting to see your alpaca scarf!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have FREE leads for your business. Hey, these are free for the asking. All you need to do is visit my website.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home